Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 8, 2013

Guest Blogging at Studio Calico!

For those of you who subscribe to the Studio Calico Card Kits, I have a fun little tutorial for you on the SC blog!  (Of course, this idea could work with all sorts of scrapbooking products.)  You can watch the video here.

I love cards that have dual purposes, and this card fits the bill!  Learn how to make a card & gift all in one!


Along with the Card Kit, I used one of the new digital die cuts for March & cut it out with my Silhouette.


This adorable cityscape at the bottom of the card is from the Main Scrapbooking kit for March.  LOVE those Amy Tangerine rub-ons!


I hope you enjoy the video!  :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover