Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 11, 2012

A Mod Christmas

I can't believe there are only 2 weeks until Christmas!  Eek!  I wish the holiday season could last longer.  I've been having a blast creating & decorating.

My latest project was this mod Christmas card.  It all started with this fun starburst block of paper from Studio Calico's new Darling Dear collection.  (There is actually a #1 in the center, but the tree hides it nicely.)  The colors & images from this collection are just so different than anything I've worked with... and I LOVE it!


I cut out a tree using my Silhouette Cameo (using a geometric print from Crate Paper) & topped it with some wood veneer from the Darling Dear collection.  The rhinestones from this collection are so, so awesome!  The shape is really unique & I'm going to have to stock up.  :)


I spelled out the sentiment using alphabet stamps. I love the slim, modern feel of the font.

Thanks for taking a peek!  I hope you're enjoying the holiday season as much as I am.  :)

Shopping Links:

No comments :

Post a Comment

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover