Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 30, 2012

Finally Friday Video Tutorial: Santa's Letter & Holiday Packaging

I love this time of year!  Our family is getting up early in the morning to pick out the perfect Christmas tree.  Then there will be decorating to do & letters to Santa that need written.

This is a card I made this week using some of my favorite holiday supplies.  This isn't the kind of card that I'd like to mass produce, but I like to send out special cards to those closest to me.  This one just might be addressed to the North Pole!




I love using bags in lieu of envelopes.  These bags are only $0.25 each & are so fun to package holiday cards & gifts in.





You can watch my video tutorial here:


Card & Packaging Supplies:


No comments :

Post a Comment

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover