Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 16, 2012

I {Heart} U + Studio Calico GC Winner!

I have a love affair with pretty patterned paper.  There.  I've admitted it.  Sometimes I buy paper & wish I could use it to wallpaper a room.  Living in a home full of boys, I'm pretty sure I couldn't get away with covering any walls with this paper, so instead, I make them into cards.  :)


The new Basic Grey Soleil paper gives me butterflies inside.  I love the bright pastels & the retro feel!


I cut small sections of Soleil paper & adhered it behind this Studio Calico hexagon veneer border.  (These borders come in 12" lengths, but can easily be snipped down to size.)

This sticker from My Mind's Eye looks like it was made for this collection!  I didn't want to cover up much of this pretty paper & sometimes stickers are the way to go.


I wanted to make a coordinating envelope, so I used my Silhouette create a custom one.  If you're like me & have a lot of extra paper in your stash, making envelopes is a good way to put it to use.

This heart frame is part of the SC Heyday sticker sheet.  I just applied it over a small section of Soleil paper.


The postage images are from Lawn Fawn's You've Got Mail set.  I hand deliver a lot of my cards - but if you use the post, you might want to avoid confusing them by stamping a cancellation mark & postage.


Card Supplies: (click on pictures for links)

InLinkz.com

P.S. The winner of the Studio Calico gift card from the Cut It Out class blog hop is.....  

Blogger Jennifer Chapin said...
LOVE love love your sneaks!! Can't wait to see your cards!
October 12, 2012 10:49 PM
Congrats Jennifer! :)

1 comment :

  1. Just beautiful, I love what you did with the envelope-maybe I should decorate mine, washi is about as far as I go with those, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover