Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 7, 2012

More Projects With New Lawn Fawn Stamps

All of Lawn Fawn's new Spring releases are now available!  If you haven't seen the new sets in their entirety yet, you can find them all HERE.  Lawn Fawn has also released it's first paper collection, sticker sheet, & twine assortment.  The twine is unlike any other I've ever used & I LOVE it!

One of my absolute favorite sets is called You've Got Mail.  The postcard and cancelled stamp below are just a couple of the images included.  I love how all of Lawn Fawn's stamps mix and match so seamlessly.  (The airplane is from the Bon Voyage set and the sentiment is from the Hello Friend set.) 



I stamped some of the smaller airplane images from the set onto Pink Paislee Mistables trim with chalk ink.  The trim & patterned paper are from a previous Studio Calico kit of mine.

This is a card I made with some of the new Bright Side papers.  I stamped the word "hello" onto vellum using Quinn's ABCs stamps & then colored each with Copics.  I cut each letter out & then layered them together.  "My Friend" is from the Hello Friend set too.


I hope you've enjoyed a little peek at these new Lawn Fawn goodies!  Have a great one!

2 comments :

  1. These are pure fabulousness. Love the postcard & map with that sweet airplane & the hello card is such a perfect card for everyday. Great new stamps!

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover