Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 2, 2011

Lawn Fawn & May Arts Holiday Box

I am so excited about the holiday season this year!  Not that I'm not usually excited... but this year just  feels extra special.

I love packaging up little treats in festive crafty containers!  And... now that I have my Silhouette, it makes creating gift packaging SO easy!

I started by die cutting a "pizza box" from kraft cardstock.  I covered the top of my box with paper from October Afternoon's new Holiday Style pad & noticed that the snowflakes looked almost exactly like those in the Frosties stamp set by Lawn Fawn!

I placed multiple snowflake images onto a large acrylic block and quickly & easily stamped a snowy background over the remaining sections of the box.



May Arts sent us some of the most beautiful ribbons & trims!  I tied some red and cream striped cotton ribbon around the lid of my box and tied it into a bow.  I added a strip of silver metallic trim below & I really loved the Christmas-y combination!

I adhered a chipboard gingerbread man from Crate Paper's Peppermint collection to the front of my box.  He looks almost good enough to eat!  :)



To finish up my packaging, I die cut a tag using my Silhouette & stamped it with words created with Lawn Fawn's Sally's ABC set.  I added a few extra snowflakes just to dress it up a bit.


For even more festive ideas, make sure to check out the Lawn Fawn blog this week!

Project Supplies: (click on pictures for links)

4 comments :

  1. very cute...loving that ribbon...thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER cute little box--love that ribbon--LOVE LOVE LOVE it! And that gingerbread man is SOOOO cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous box! Great design and colours.

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover