Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 8, 2011

You're So Lovely Gift Set

Happy Mother's Day everyone!  I wanted to share a project I made for the Two Peas series - Connecting With Creativity.

This was a special project for me because it gave me the opportunity to reflect on how influential and special the women in my family have been to me. For as long as I can remember, I've seen my mother & grandmothers create beautiful things with their hands & they have always valued creativity. So many wonderful memories of my childhood involve spending time with my family and creating in one form or another.

For this project, I wanted to make a Mother's Day gift set that incorporated some of these crafts that have been passed down in my family from generation to generation. Click here to download a printable instruction sheet for this project. 


I used Lawn Fawn's Sew Lovely stamps along with Say Cheese, Too to create my gift set.  October Afternoon's 5 & Dime set has so many fun sewing themed papers and rub-ons!


Here's a video tutorial for each of the projects:


You can find all of the supplies I used HERE.

Thanks so much for visiting!  Have a wonderful day!

5 comments :

  1. These are so pretty! Thanks for sharing and a very Happy Mother's Day to you Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY COW!! This project and card is perfect! I was just thinking the other day about putting paper in a hoop and decorating it--ACK! Love when we think alike!! LOVE that card with the sentiment inside that doily...and I LOVE that hoop--gorgeous! GOOOOOORGEOUS!

    And to top it off--we get a video! LOVE that too:)

    Happy Mother's Day to you!! Blessings always:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great gift set! Your tutorial was great and I look forward to purchasing some of that crochet thread!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover