Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 26, 2011

Lawn Fawn Happy Wishes

 Hey guys!  :)  I have a new project posted to my Two Peas gallery that I wanted to share with you.  It all started with this cute little mobile image from Lawn Fawn's Plus One set.  Seriously!  Could those little faces be any cuter?  I love it!

So... I decided to go with a star theme & wanted to make the card gender neutral so that I could be ready for the next time I need a baby card.  This paper from Studio Calico has such fun & funky colors in it & I thought it could probably work for a girl or a boy.


You can find all of my supplies and more info HERE in my gallery.

Thanks for taking a peek!  :)

14 comments :

  1. SO super sweet, you rock star, you!

    I LOVE that alphabet paper. The colours are fabulous too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOOOOVE that stitching--that star and the paper you used is sooo fab! LOVE LOVE LOVE this card:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, this is just adorable! You are right,those faces are just to cute!
    I hope that you had a Blessed Easter!
    Thank you for sharing!

    Blessings and Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really adorable Julie. I love the sewn edges around the star. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just darling. love the stitching and the beautiful color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet and the stitched star is just fabulous and oh so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg! so cute! and now I have to go look for those little faces! darn you! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love this card you made, Julie!! :o) Love how you coloured the mobile [those rosy cheeks are TOO cute!], love the tulle...and the STITCHING! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its fabulous!!! blog design and background. This card is looking awesome,you've stitched this one very perfectly and neatly. Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable! i love this idea!

    forpahl5atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover