Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 16, 2011

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Day #4 - Say Cheese Too!

Have you enjoyed Lawn Fawn's Inspiration Week?  Today we're wrapping up with another peek at the sets Say Cheese & Say Cheese Too.


I decided to make my own 'patterned paper' by stamping the small camera image from Say Cheese Too! repeatedly & heat embossing.  My son thought it was magic and thought I was pretty much the coolest mom ever.  I wish everyone was so easily amused.  ;)

The sentiment is from the Hello Friend set.

Be sure to check out the Lawn Fawn Blog and the rest of the designers:

6 comments :

  1. But it IS magic and you ARE the coolest mom around! Everything you create is magic girl...can't wait to get this set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright cheerfulness of you card, and the PP is the perfect backdrop for the polaroid! NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic card! Love the color combo :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and fun card.
    Love your new pic too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie, all your Lawn Fawn cards are super cute!!!! I Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your background stamping and that bigger camera! Just love your style! You always inspire me--MUST get some of these stamps!

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover