Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 1, 2011

Silly Valentine... and LOTS of Fun News!!!


I thought I'd hurry and try to get a post in before the next wave of this insane winter storm hits!  :)  I hope Spring hurries up and gets here!!!  But for now, February has me thinking about love.... and cute Valentines!  ;)


I think this set by Lawn Fawn is THE cutest Valentine stamp set that I've ever seen!  I just can't resist little smiling faces!  I'm really hoping our power stays on long enough for me to work in my craft room a little longer.  :)  This set is calling my name.


Speaking of total cuteness, did you read that there is a new stamp company on the market?!?  My friend, Kim Hughes, revealed today that she has started a brand new venture called Paper Smooches.  If you've followed my blog for a while, you might remember that I use to design for Cornish Heritage Farms.  Kim Hughes designed stamps for them before they closed shop... and her designs stole my heart from day one!


So many of you have contacted me... desperately looking for some of Kim's retired sets.  I had to bite my tongue until today... but I think the wait will be worth while!  :)  Make sure to check out her first stamp debut here.

And... since it's a brand new month... I also get to share Unity's NEWEST Kit of the Month with you!!!


I love so many things about this set... but that rainbow heart is just so retro and fun!  I can't wait to ink it up!

Thanks for visiting!  I hope you all stay safe & warm!!!

4 comments :

  1. love all the texture on the banana card: the felt, the embossed background, the frame! LOVE IT! I wish I would have picked up that LF set. can't wait to see what she has next week in her mini release. Yep, love that retro heart too! off to check out your friend's release!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER SUPER cute, Julie! I love that felt and the banana! LOVE LOVE LOVE!! You always make super cute creations! LOVE that Kim has her own new line! I also love this new Unity stamp set. I really like that bee! SO FUN! Can't wait to get my hands on it!

    Be sure to stay warm and stay inside!! Sorry to hear about all that snow/ice/storm!! You can visit here anytime--it was 81* today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeek! I so need that cute little Lawn Fawn set! I was just saying last weekend how much I love stamps of food with faces on them! Weird little fetish I have that I think you share. Hope you're doing well, girlie. I miss chatting with you in the JiFFy forum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love your banana card. Where did you pick up that chipboard frame? I love it! Love the addition of a felt border against the patterned paper and woodgrain embossing also! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover