This is the weekend of love... so I thought I'd share another Valentine I made using Lawn Fawn's My Silly Valentine set. Right now, there's a fun Lawnscaping challenge going on with the theme of love - so if you need to make some last minute Valentine's Day cards, you might want to give it a try!
These little socks are just the cutest things I've ever seen! :) Hope you have a sweet weekend!
Cardstock: (turquoise, blue, green) Bazzill; Stamps: (Socks, sentiment – My Silly Valentine) Lawn Fawn (row of hearts – Fly Free) Unity Stamp Co.; Ink: (Prussian Blue chalk ink) Clearsnap, (Brown Sugar) Jenni Bowlin for Ranger; Coloring Tools: (red marker) Copic; Embellishments: (frame – Blue Cameras Rub-on) Studio Calico, (brown string) craft supply, (woodgrain chipboard frame) Sassafras, (lined sticker – Anthology Die Cut Stickers) Studio Calico
- 1. Make card from cardstock. Cover with blue cardstock.
- 2. Mat green cardstock with turquoise cardstock. Adhere to card.
- 3. Trim and apply frame rub-on.
- 4. Stamp sentiment and row of hearts.
- 5. Stamp socks onto lined sticker. Color hearts with marker. Adhere chipboard frame over image. Trim excess sticker and adhere image to card using dimensional foam adhesive.
- 6. Tie string around card.