Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 3, 2010

New Spellbinder's Holiday Dies!

Morning!  :)  As part of the Splitcoast Product Review Team, I got to try out some new CUTE dies from Spellbinders Holiday collection!  You can read the full review HERE... and here are a couple of projects I made using the new Nested Mittens dies:

PR - Warm Mitten Wishes

Aren't these wintery mittens so sweet?  :)  They pair so perfectly with the White Christmas paper by We R Memory Keepers too.

I layered the mittens onto brown felt and slipped a small piece of white paper through the die-cut slits on the top. The white doily is by Martha Stewart Crafts.

PR - Fresh Baked2

I've had these Blackboard boxes from Cosmo Cricket forever & they came in so handy when I needed to pretty up a batch of homemade cookies!

The paper I used is from TPC Studio's So Delish collection. I was SO excited because these dies coordinate perfectly with the oven mitt patterned paper!

The center of the box was stamped with an image from Papertrey Ink & topped with a felt brad from the same TPC collection.

PR - Fresh Baked1

Hope you're off to a great start to your day!  I'm preparing myself to get this pit I mean house cleaned up!  :)  Fun, fun!

1 comment :

  1. These are both really cute projects Julie. Love the mittens!

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover