Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 4, 2010

Hip Hop! Thanksgiving Table Decor

Have you seen the latest Kit of the Month by Unity?!?  Take a peek at this fun new set!

The ledger/paper/scalloped image just ROCKS!  And... I love that set of frames!  It's so super trendy!  This entire kit is just jammed packed with awesome stamps!  You can find out more about Unity's KOM club HERE.

This week's Hip Hop theme is Thanksgiving Table Decor.  I dusted off my Build a Turkey set from last year and came up with such a fun and easy fall craft!  I think these would be adorable sitting on our family's holiday table & the kids can even help make these!  .

Unity - Turkey Table Decor

I just stamped several tail feathers from the set onto various fall papers and stapled them together at the ends.  I popped a glue dot on top of the staple and applied it to the back of cup.  The front of the turkey was paper pieced too.  You could easily stamp or use stickers to spell out each family member's name below the turkey.

Now... make your way to see what Thanksgiving crafty-goodness is in store for you at 

Next Blog

13 comments :

  1. Awww heehee this is TOO cute! What an awesome party favor for a school function and fun for your boys to have at the table :) SO adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable Julie! I just love this idea and what a great idea for kids too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS!!!! Such a great idea for the kiddos. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my--what a cute project. Have a feeling you just helped sell some more of these stamp sets!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie, I bet this is beautiful, lol...but for some reason I can't see your pictures anymore :(
    I will have to check back later.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so stinkin' cute!!! love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That turkey is too cute! & I am in looove with the new stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HOW CUTE, Julie! Love your little turkey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a darling turkey! The kids would go crazy over this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute.... love it!

    Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ~Ola
    okj83 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover