Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 24, 2010

Hip Hop! New Bella Blvd. Stamps Are In The House!

Yep!  You heard me right!  Unity's newest Co-Branded stamps are with Bella Blvd!  :)  There are several stamp sets being released today... so make sure to check it all out

Today, I have a card using stamps from the new Bella Fiori set.  I just love how cute and whimsical these images are... and they are such a perfect size too!


I thought I would pull out some of my fall papers to give them a little love before they're stored away until next season.  :)  The flowers in Basic Grey's Pyrus collection really work well with this cute flower from the Bella Blvd. set.  The tag pulls out from the pocket & could be used as a bookmark or gift card holder.

Now... make your way to the next blog to see what
Jen Erickson has made for your viewing pleasure!

Next Blog

17 comments :

  1. Very cute! I love the papers and those stamps are so perfect for tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tag, I love the pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this tag and the sentiment is perfect. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your little pull tag!
    HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag--perfect match of stamp and design paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute pocket you created for the tag/bookmark Julie! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO cute....love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, does that look great with the BG!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just too sweet!!!! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is cute, the flower looks so good with the paper you used! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  11. HOOOOOOOOOW cute is this tag? LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Those fall papers are perfect--and I love how you stitched around that bottom piece! FABBY! Always inspired when I visit here:) Happy THANKSGIVING!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome tag!! I just love it! Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful combo - perfect!

    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover