Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 29, 2010

Cabbage Rose Crafting Kit

Here is another kit I put together for my Etsy shop - the Cabbage Rose Crafting Kit.

This kit is packed with all things pretty and feminine!

Included in this kit:

- Hand dyed cabbage rose ribbon
- 1 yard of light pink wrinkle ribbon
- 3 additional designer ribbon samples
- small & large paper doilies
- 3 pieces of fabric paper (4" x 6")
- 11 pieces of double-sided patterned paper
- buttons, flowers, die-cuts, stick pins
- full sheet of stickers
- + more!

(click on photos to enlarge)

 If you're a Dear Lizzy fan like I am, you'll love this collection!  There are several pieces from her new Enchanted line as well as gorgeous fabric papers.



You'll get a full yard of baby pink wrinkle ribbon & a sampling of my hand-dyed cabbage rose trim... along with several other designer trims.

1 comment :

  1. OHHHHH! I have got to stop visiting here! I want this kit too:) (no worries though--I'm too inspired to stop visiting!!) I love that soft pink and those embellies...and a yard of wrinkle ribbon--OH! LUSH:) LOVE it:)

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover