Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 2, 2010

PTI Birthday Bash Challenge

Hey everyone! :) I needed something to get my creative juices flowing tonight & thought I'd play along with Papertrey Ink's Birthday Bash Challenge! I was really super excited to see that my blogging bud, Becky Oehlers, is one of PTI's newest artists!!! I LOVED her design (see her blog for a free digi download of this image!) and knew I had to try it out. It's so whimsical and cute!!! Can't wait to see what else she has up her sleeve!

PTI Birthday

And.... I got to sneak in a little of my new Artsy Urban paper by Melody Ross (GCD Studios) in the background. I love those tiny, brightly colored flowers. :) Makes me smile.


Nighty Night! Have a good one!

8 comments :

  1. I don't care if I am a dork and am the first one to comment. This is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is brilliant I love it.
    have a good day love chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Julie! Love all the colors and the little rolling hill. Mary P.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is ADORABLE Julie! What a sweet card and I love the bright colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! That house is so you too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. did you enter the PTI contest? i copied this image too, super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is soooo cute, Julie! I LOVE the stitching above the clouds and sun! TOO cute!

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover