Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 3, 2010

More Handbag Info

Hey again! I just wanted to say 'thank you' for all of your sweet comments on my bags! They're flying out the door even before I can get them listed. (Yippee!) If you see something that you like, I'm happy to do custom orders! (The pricing will depend upon the type of fabric that you're interested in and the style of the bag.) Just drop me a line at: julie_stamps@hotmail.com with the subject line of "custom tote order"... and we'll work on the details. I hope to continue to try out different styles and prints, so you'll be seeing more ideas soon. Thanks again!!!


1 comment :

  1. Oh that's so exciting! I'm so in love with the one you made for yourself! My boss just purchased me a Kate Spade purse so I think I need to carry that for awhile first! :)

    Hey are you going to be at CHA?

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover