Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 13, 2008

Wedding Centers

Good morning! Yikes! I need my coffee! I stayed up until 1:30 am this morning finishing up my Snapfish book (see post below) & the code does work! I think my book is going to be so cool! I can't wait to get it!

I did want to tell you that the awesome sentiment set that I used on my wedding posts HERE & HERE are now available at Cornish Heritage Farms. The set is called Wedding Centers (only $9.99!) & is perfect for weddings, engagements, or even little love notes! :) I think it's an essential set to have in your craft stash. It seems like people are always asking me to make wedding cards & these sentiments are so unique and beautiful!

Now... off to make some java! :)



No comments :

Post a Comment

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover