Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 6, 2008

New Stamps & a Great Tutorial!

Yeah! Today is the release date for 2 new Kim Hughes sets by CHF! The first one is called The Birds & The Bees.

And the set below is called I Thee Wed.

Make sure to check out the Gallery to see all of the designer's projects! They're all so CUTE!

I love handmade gifts & when I saw this box template by Mel, I thought it would make a perfect gift for a new bride & groom!

Just slide off the belly band and the box opens to reveal a set of cards, perfect for sending out as thank you's, etc. Make sure to check back tomorrow b/c I'm posting the accessory cards in the morning. :)

I used Ranger's Crackle Accents and really loved the outcome! My stamped panel looks so vintage! :)

SUPPLIES:
Stamps: all by Cornish Heritage Farms
- I Thee Wed (the Kim Hughes Line)
- Wedding Centers (Mona Lisa Moments Line)

Ink:
- Frayed Burlap Distress inkpad by Ranger
- Timber Brown StazOn by Tsukineko

Cardstock:
- Birchtone Medium by Prism
- (box made by reusing chipboard backing from paper packaging)

Printed Paper:
- The Daily Grind collection by Fancy Pants
- Houndstooth Poolside Paperie by Making Memories

Accessories:
- Crackle Accents by Ranger
- Petite Oval Nestabilities dies by Spellbinders
- Kaiser Pearls
- Prima Flowers
- Hemp twine
- Small Corner Rounder punch by EK Success
- Small Scalloped Scissor by Fiskars

5 comments :

  1. This is drop dead gorgeous...I heart your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so so lovely! LOVE IT!
    Beck

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your work and enjoyed my visit to your blog. At the heavy encouragement of my BFF Jen (of Pieces of Me), we just recently started one up for me. I was so nervous and yet excited at the same time but after visiting yours, I feel more inspired. I've added you to my "Favoriets", I hope you don't mind. Thanks for blessing us with your creations and keep up the great job!

    God Bless~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, Julie, this is fabulous, as Lori states a drop dead gorgeous design! What perfect packing for a small Christmas gift, oh my, I'm getting ideas! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie, this is a WOW-ser--fabulous, fresh take!

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover