Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 10, 2008

Sister

I have a new addiction. Have you guys seen the stamps by Rachelle Anne Miller? I LOVE these images! This one is in the Lily & Milo Collection (found HERE if you're looking for a reliable shopping source) and is called 'Springtime'. They're so fun to color. I needed some 'color therapy' the other day and got out my Copics to bring her to life. I used one of my golden Copic Spica pens to add highlights to her hair too. (I colored this one to look like my little sis.) :)



And.... here is the close up:

Supplies:
Stamps:
- Lily & Milo: Springtime by Rachelle Anne Miller
- "sister" Little Gal (the Kim Hughes Collection) by Cornish Heritage Farms
- swirls from Floral Frenzy set by Lizzie Anne Designs

Ink:
- Onyx Black Versafine & Versamark inkpads by Tsukineko
- Faded Jeans Distress inkpad by Ranger

Cardstock:
- Memory Box CS
- Prism CS
- Papertrey Ink white CS

Printed Paper:
- Woodland Whimsy: Paper Garden by Sassafras Lass

Accessories:
- Copic Markers & Spica Pen
- Prima flowers
- Button by Basic Grey (Offbeat Collection)
- Hardware by We R Memory Keepers
- White EP by Cornish Heritage Farms
- Oval Nestabilities dies by Spellbinders

- White embroidery floss (for button)
- Sandpaper

4 comments :

  1. ooh such a card! love your colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH-MY-GOSH! This is adorable! I think this line of stamps is right up your alley, Julie!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAACCKKK! This is stinking cute. We need to swap images right away! I love your color choices. This is so fun! Know your sister will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! Thanks for shopping with us :). I am glad I found your blog. I will be back for sure :)!

    Blessings,
    Korin

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover