Happy Monday! :) I've really been enjoying the fall weather here. It seems like there is a festival going on about every weekend! The other day I was at a roadside stand where they where selling bunches of bittersweet --- which was my inspiration for this card:
Today's CHF Chick Challenge was to use Memento inks. I really LOVE these little ink pads. CHF has them on special through October 16th & you can read more about them in Julia's post HERE.
I made my bittersweet by stamping the Apple Blossom image twice in Cantaloupe Memento ink. (The Apple Blossom image is one of many Kim Hughes' floral images that will be available as singles -mounted & unmounted- on Thursday, October 16th!) I used a Copic marker to add dots, creating my berries. I dotted the berries with a white gel pen to give it a little more life. And finally, I used a fine-tipped brown marker and traced over the stem area.
Do you see the green moss I made peeking out of the flower pot using my Flower Soft? :)
Memento inks are also great to use when coloring. They ink up really rich and vibrant... and once dry, will not smear when using Copic Markers! These inkpads are tiny but mighty! They're nice and juicy, & I had no problem inking up my Scratchy Straw backgrounder!
Want to see what the other CHF girls have up their sleeves? Click on the links below:
Stamps: (all by Cornish Heritage Farms)
- Apple Blossom (the Kim Hughes Collection)
- Vases (the Kim Hughes Collection)
- Scratchy Straw Backgrounder
- Get Well Centers (Mona Lisa Moments Collection)
- Tuxedo Black, Rich Cocoa, & Cantaloupe Memento inkpads by Tsukineko
- Versamark inkpad by Tsukineko
- Mango CS by Memory Box
- Kraft & Birchtone Dark CS by Prism
- Scrapblocks paper pack
- Copic markers
- Ranger Inksentials gel pen
- All Fall Ball Trim by Fancy Pants
- Ticket corner punch by EK Success
- Orange Baubles
- Christmas Green Flower Soft by Katy Sue Designs
- White Detail EP by CHF
- Fine tipped brown marker