Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 18, 2008

Let's Party!!!

We just got back home from a birthday party at Chuck-E-Cheese & I wanted to share this week's CHF color challenge with everyone! You can read all about it HERE & I'd love to have you join us! Plus... there are random prizes each month given out for those that upload to the CHF Gallery! :) Here are this weeks colors:


I just LOVE it when I have a great sketch to work from. I needed a birthday card in a hurry and knew Taylor would have some inspiration on her blog. :) Here is this week's Cupcake Challenge sketch:

And here is my card! As you can see... I flipped the sketch on it's side to work with my skateboarding monster image. :) And... if you look really close, you can see my stamped pizza image in my background. (Perfect for a Chuck-E-Cheese party, don't you think?) :)

I just wanted to show you a close up of the dimension on this card. I love these crazy googlie eyes on this monster and I wanted to really emphasize them.

SUPPLIES:
Stamps: (all by Cornish Heritage Farms)
- Kim Hughes Line: Little Guy, Birthday Bash, & Say What!?! stamp sets
- Fine Line Backgrounder

Ink:
- Pitch Black Adirondack inkpad by Ranger
- Warm Red inkpad by Colorsnap
- Versamark pad by Tsukineko

Cardstock:
- Spring Willow Medium, Island Mist Medium, & Black CS by Prism

Printed Paper:
- (yellow panel) Urban Prairie line by Basic Grey

Accessories:
- Copic Markers
- White EP
- Brads by Target's Scrapbooking Line
- Photo Corners by Heidi Swapp
- Green brads by Making Memories

6 comments :

  1. Hi Julie! What a funny and CUTE card! I like that you restamped and popped him up =) Havea a super weekend! Never been to ChuckECheese,but sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so LOVE your work -- I visit your blog daily -- this card is so CUTE! Kim Hughes has the cutest stamps!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie this is so cute. That little monster/alien is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, Julie! I love how you popped up all the parts of the monster! Thanks for playing the sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. stinkin' - stinkin' cute... you so *ROCK*

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is TOTALLY adorable!!! lol Love it!

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover