Are you ready for a sneak peek of one of Kim Hughes' newest sets?!? These images will be released by CHF next Thursday!!! As soon as I saw this set, I knew it needed to be paired up with some Urban Prairie paper!
I added Ranger's Distress Crackle paint to my ghost shape so that the heart would be more visible.
I just wanted to show you a close up of these little images. I popped up the bee's wing by stamping onto thick vellum. The bee hive was covered in Matte Effects by Ranger.
Stamps: (all by Cornish Heritage Farms)
- The Birds & The Bees (the Kim Hughes Collection)
- Onyx Black Versafine inkpad by Tsukineko
- Black Prism
- Translucent Vellum by Prism (for wings)
- Urban Prairie line by Basic Grey
- 'Mustard Seed' Distress Crackle Paint by Ranger
- 'Matte Accents' by Ranger
- Fancy Pants pin
- Ribbon by May Arts
- Ghost heart by Heidi Swapp
- paper piercing tools