I've been creating like a mad woman lately... and for some reason, can't get myself organized enough to schedule some posts and get them on my blog! My goal next week is to get my blog back and rolling.
This card is for today's CHF Color Challenge. I'd love for you to play along! AND... I have some goodies to give away soon... so let me know if you're interested in some random fun-ness! That's another one of my goals. I need to get some blog candy going AND get some things up for sale! Fall cleaning is coming soon!
This is one of those cards that comes together because of 'woopsie' moments. I stamped the lollipop image in Versamark and put glitter on top... thinking it was glittery embossing powder. So... in order to keep the glitter from falling off, I covered it all with a Clear Card Sheet and sewed it in place. I kind of like the effect! Gotta love those "woopsies"!
Stamps: all by Cornish Heritage Farms
- Cosmo the Turtle (Kim Hughes' Animal Woodmount Images Collection)
- (lollipop) Sweet Thang set (the Kim Hughes Collection)
- (sentiment) You're A Classic (Mona Lisa Moments Collection)
- Black StazOn by Tsukineko
- Black Onyx Versafine inkpad by Tsukineko
- Razzleberry Dark, Papaya Puree Medium, & Vibrant Teal CS by Prism
- Clear Card Sheet by CHF
- Oval Nestabilities Dies by Spellbinders (www.ellenhutson.ocm)
- Copic Markers
- Burgundy Stickles by Ranger
- Ribbon & brads by Target's Scrapbooking line
- Glitter by Martha Stewart Crafts