I've been working all week on this shadowbox for my friend's baby shower (which is Saturday). And... her sister just let me know that the ultrasound this week showed some extra parts! Ruh Roh! Do you think he'll still like pink? ;) Now I'm back to the drawing board!
This Friday is the release of Kim Hughes' new MochaChica paper pack for Cornish Heritage Farms. You are going to LOVE this paper!!! Seriously Wonderful Stuff. It's all 8x8... which I think is the perfect size.
So.... want to see my project? (I put a 'fake' footprint in the photo frame just to make it look more realistic.) 99% of this project was created out of the new paper line.
- Everyday Petites (Mona Lisa Moments Collection) by Cornish Heritage Farms
- Espresso Adirondack inkpad by Ranger
- Core'dinations CS
- MochaChica Paper Pack (Designed by Kim Hughes) by Cornish Heritage Farms
- Hardware by We R Memory Keepers
- Nestabilities Dies by Spellbinders (www.ellenhutson.com)
- Silver Krylon Leafing Pen
- Pink Flocked alphabet stickers by the Paper Studio
- Pink gingham ribbon
- White shadow box
- Sewing machine