Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 31, 2008

Ready for School!

Well... I FINALLY got a chance to play a little in my craft room. It's been so long that the mojo was tough to conjure up! I hope the ideas start pouring in soon! This is a bright, fun school themed card that I made. I am SO ready for school to start again. :)


Supplies:
Rubber Stamps:
- URA Hoot & Making the Grade (the Kim Hughes Line) by Cornish Heritage Farms

Ink:
- Charcoal & Warm Red ColorBox fluid chalk ink

Cardstock:
- Core'dinations CS
- Vintage Cream CS by Paper Trey Ink.
- Intense Kiwi Prismatic CS by Prism

Printed Paper: (October Afternoon)
- Detours (Dirt Roads)
- Daydream (Freshly Mown Lawn)

Accessories:
- Silver Lining Precious Metal Hardware by We R Memory Keepers
- Ribbon by Beaux Regards
- 5/8" circle punch by EK Success (to create scalloped edge)


1 comment :

  1. Oooh gracious i LOVE this. that paper is some of my FAVORITE, and i love those stamps!! so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover