Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 31, 2008

I have a new addiction

Ok. I admit it. I don't scrapbook. I wish I did because I love seeing what other people create... and I really need to preserve some memories. I like instant gratification and have never dared to break into this whole new world. But, just this morning... I came across this site called Scrap Blog. It's AMAZING! It's a free site where you can try your hand at digi-scrapping. There are hundreds, probably thousands of images that are free to use to create your scrapbook pages. And then, if you want a hard copy of your pages, there is an option to buy print outs. If you just want a digital image, it's free to share your page on your blog or through e-mail, etc.

So.... want to see what I came up with? This is my first attempt at scrapbooking. It's only 1 page so far... but I think it's going to be one of many soon! It's so FUN!!!



2 comments :

  1. This is so cute, this would work great with all of the Route 66 pics I took on my vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously how did I miss this post? LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover