Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 18, 2008

Friendly Mice & Some Videos

This Friday marks another release for 2 new images + sentiments from Tom Allen's Friendly Kritters Collection. For those of you who know me... you know I have a terrible phobia of mice! I wasn't sure I was going to like this new image... but after I saw it, I started falling for these little rodents. They're just so stinkin' cute, it's hard not to love them! And... I LOVE coloring these images with my Copics! It is seriously great therapy! :) And they're so detailed that it makes it super easy to color! All of the work is done for you!


Below is a close up of the main image. I masked the stamped image and used my Copic Airbrush to finish it off.


Stamps:
- Harvest Mice & Give Thanks (Tom Allen Collection) by Cornish Heritage Farms

Ink:
- Pitch Black Adirondack Inkpad by Ranger

Paper:
- Black Prismatic Cardstock by Prism

Printed Paper:
- Wild Saffron Collection by K & Company
- En Fleur by Daisy D's

Accessories:
- Copic Markers & Airbrush System (www.ellenhutson.com)
- Spellbinders Dies (www.ellenhutson.com)
- Cornice Edge Punch by Martha Stewart Crafts

So... are you ready to try your hand at these fun little Kritters too? Check out the following videos made by Sherrie Siemans and get step-by-step instructions! Thanks, Sherrie!!!





1 comment :

  1. your cards, tutorials and BLOG are all absolutley stunning!

    I just love the little birdie....he is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover