I had this sweet paper by American Crafts and wanted to try out Jen's sketch this week. AND I had this new stamp set by Kim Hughes that was screaming to be used!
This card is extra tall (8" x 4") and I really like the different size for a change. I had the card almost completed, but felt like it 'needed' something. So... I embroidered a scallop on the bottom of the card just to give it a little texture.
Click on Picture to Enlarge
- A Welcome Hug by Kim Hughes for Cornish Heritage Farms
- Espresso Adirondack ink by Ranger
- Iced Pink & Suede Brown Dark Prismatic CS by Prism
- Baby Thumbelina DP by American Crafts
- Oval Nestabilities Dies by Spellbinders
- pink gingham ribbon
- brown wide grosgrain ribbon
- embossing thread
- Prima flowers
- brown brads
Thanks for Visiting!