Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 11, 2008

Cleaning Caddy

My oldest son's First Grade class was collecting household supplies for a fund-raiser. (They make a huge basket of supplies and have a silent auction at their Family Fun Night.)



I found several supplies at our local Dollar Store that got my wheels turning! (All of the supplies + the basket was only $5!!!) I just bought the Domestic Goddess set by Hanna Stamps that was perfect to cutify everything! The sign on the basket was made by stamping letters from Papertrey Ink's monogram set, along with images from Hanna. I decided I would laminate it to protect it from getting wet.

I think something like this would make a GREAT housewarming gift for a friend or maybe a gift for a new college student.



(above) Scrub Sponges


Thanks for Visiting!

5 comments :

  1. How very adorable! Who would have thought something related to "cleaning" could be cute and fun!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat idea! You have so many too Julie. Thanks for sharing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie - awesome stamping, colouring and creativity! Love it all.

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover