My son, Eli, told me with wide eyes today that he got to be Student of the Week this week at school. I hear this is pretty big news because you get to be the line leader, pass out papers, etc. LOL! Oh to be young again where little things like that are SO exciting! :) So... here's a tribute to my little line leader:
- (sentiment & large star)Supah Star set by Kim Hughes for Cornish Heritage Farms
- Graphite Black Brilliance
- Black Prismatic card stock by Prism
- Cogsmo Paper Pad by Cosmo Cricket
- Cogsmo ribbon by Cosmo Cricket
* Sand edges of paper to create a worn, distressed look to your projects.
* Use color coordinated staples to adhere accessories
Here's to the simple things in life that bring us so much joy!