Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 2, 2007

Thoughts of You Warm My Heart

This is another card I made for the sketch challenge during Paper Pretties SIYJ (Stampin' in Your Jammies) night. Sketches are just the best! I love having a 'blue print' to go by when you need to stamp something quickly! (You only get 1 hour to stamp and upload your challenge card during SIYJ.)

(Christie's Sketch - above)

I thought this card turned out pretty cute for having such a short time to create (if I do say so myself!). Ever since Paper Pretties introduced the Copic Club and the Nestabilities Club, we can now use ANY stamp found at the Paper Pretties Corner Store. I love having more options.... and I LOVE being able to use some of my Rubber Soul stamps (now available for sale at PP for a limited time!)
This clear set is the Snowman Collection and is packed full of whimsical, adorable wintery images! Can I also say that I *heart* my new Nestabilites Dies???? I have the oval and rectangle ones and can't wait to get my hands on the others! I joined the PP Nestablities Club... so every month my collection will grow. It's nice being able to break down the price month by month (my wallet thanks me).

4 comments :

  1. You did a great job with the sketch! Those snowmen are so cute! I love the designer paper and the photo corners - TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will say so too - Julie this is a great card!! So cute with those little snowmen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like my kind of challenge! I love sketches too, and an hour is a great time frame.
    You did an awesome job on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo cute, Julie! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover