Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 15, 2007

One Sheet-of-Printed-Paper Wonder

I don't know about you, but I have a really hard time mass producing cards. It makes me nauseous! So... I decided I would make each one a little bit different. I had one sheet of this yummy Cosmo Cricket *Be Good* printed paper, so I thought I would see how many cards I could make out of it. I pulled out a few of my favorite Rubber Soul & Wordsworth stamps and tried to make some simple cards. Which one is your favorite?












Stamps: Snowman Collection, Christmas Blessings, Winter Wonderland - Rubber Soul
Paper: Cosmo Cricket - Be Good Collection
CS: Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red (SU)
Accessories: Nestabilites dies, paper piercer tool, Martha Steward Snowflake punch/embosser, Making Memories Snowflake embellishments, Martha Stewart twill, SU organdy ribbon, red grosgrain, small corner rounder, Creamy Caramel Classic Pad (SU) to distress, SU large eyelets; We R Memory Makers Copper eyelets

5 comments :

  1. I really like the snowmen ones they are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...love all of these cards...what a great idea so you wont get bored (which i do too!)

    love em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....love what you did with them ALL...Congrats on the Guest DT with MFT...I just read about it on SCS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE these! Very different colors, but very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW JULIE! I LOVE these cards! I hope you are doing well, and I am sorry if I have been MIA. I have to get through this season. It is my worst for singing.

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover