Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 15, 2007

How Frustrating!

I don't know if anyone has noticed or not, but my posts have been few and far between lately. Our internet service has been completely down for almost 2 weeks! :( Gotta love living in the middle of nowhere! I've been using my parents computer here and there, but it's been a struggle. But... when I woke up today, amazingly enough... it's working again! I'm thinking it's a Christmas miracle or something! ;) I never realised how much I depended on this technology until I didn't have it. So... hopefully it will keep kicking and stay up and running for awhile. Between my hard drive completely being destroyed and our server acting up, this last month or so has been tough in blog land for me! Eek! I have LOTS of projects that I've been working on, so now I can start taking pictures and uploading soon! (crossing fingers!)

1 comment :

  1. Wow, there's a big handful of bloggers i read that have had that problem! Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover