Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 12, 2007

Sending a Little Comfort

This is a card I made for a family member who just lost their mother. I think this set from Clearly Wordsworth (www.rubbersoul.com) is just so beautiful and I hope it brings them a little comfort.

The paper is from Cosmo Cricket's Gretel line and the sketch is from Julee Tilman's Mojo Monday challenge.

I added hints of color to the bird with the fine tip of my Ruby Red and Creamy Caramel Stampin' Write marker.

The Swarovski crystals on the centers of the flowers are from the Paper Pretties Corner Store. These are real crystals and are SO sparkly IRL! They come in every color imaginable, and a 2-way glue pen is all it takes to adhere them to your project!

Stamps: Heart Sing (Clearly Wordsworth)
Paper: River Rock ; Cosmo Cricket; Bo Bunny (Shabby Princess Collection)-- lined paper print
Ink: Tim Holtz (Tea Die) Distress Ink; Tsukineko Coffee Bean; Ruby Red

3 comments :

  1. This is lovely. I am so sorry about the loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card Julie, such a lovely feel to it.
    xo d

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I am so sorry to hear about this loss.

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover