Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 8, 2007

Warm Wishes

See! I told you I loved this color combo! This is a card that I'm sending to Lizzie Anne's Cards for Cancer card drive. I think this little mug is adorable! It's from their Christmas in the City set that I won from Jacksonbelle's blog a couple of months ago.

The mugs are colored with SU Classic Pads and an Aquapainter and then touches of glitter were added with a Copic Spica pen. I thought this Cuttlebug embossing folder looked just like the steam coming off the hot cocoa.

Paper: Chocolate Chip, Blue Bayou, River Rock (all by SU)
Sentiment: Rubber Soul (www.rubbersoul.com)

11 comments :

  1. Love this color combo too!!!!! The card is too sweet!

    Hugs,
    Lisa B <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Lov, love, love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this color combo you're using! What a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! I love your style and personality.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I love that little java cup, and what you've done with it here! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card!! Love the colors and it's just perfect for the mug!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card! Perfect for Seattleites who are major Starbucks fans!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I forgot to tell you also, that I got my stamps! Thank you soooo much! Also went out to Rubber Soul today too!! What a fun fun place to visit! I found plenty there!! ACK!! ;-)
    Thank you again - you are a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card! Way to take a small image and make a lovely card with it!!!

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover