Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 28, 2007

Who Knew I Was So Interesting? ;)

I've been tagged by Julie & Julee (anyone see a strange pattern going on here?) to spill the beans! Want to know all of my juicy secrets? Well... here you go!

So, here are the RULES:

ONE - Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
TWO - On your blog, share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
THREE - Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. (I am going to pass on this one! If you want to play, consider yourself TAGGED!)

1. Growing up, everyone in my family had a name that started with "J". (Jack, Joanie, Jeff, Jason, Jenna, & me (Julie).

2. When I was in the second grade, everyone in the class was asked to draw a picture of what they would be when they grew up. I drew a picture of me as a pediatric nurse. How did I even know what that was?!? I have been working as a Registered Nurse at a children's hospital for 9 years.

3. I once was electrocuted by a overly-charged electric fence. My muscles were spasming and my older brother saved my life by pulling me off of it. I still have a small scar on my face from the fencing.

4. I once was held by knife-point in a bathroom stall when I was a kid.

5. I had no pain during my labor with my oldest child (even without medication!) I paid for it with my second child though! Ouch!

6. I am highly skilled at milking goats.

7. I have held the skull of an alive person in my hands, watched the beating heart in the chest of a newborn, and (well... let's just say I've seen/done a LOT of things in my career. Don't want to totally gore you out!)

1 comment :

  1. Great random facts! I'm sure that goat milking skill comes in handy! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover