Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 13, 2007

Multiple RAK's

I feel SO horrible! I've received so many awesome cards from new friends that I've met through stamping... and I'm just now getting to post them. So... for those of you who've been so sweet and patient -- THANK YOU! Warning: This will be a long post b/c I'm so behind! :) But please take a look at all of them because they're really awesome cards! (You can click on each image to enlarge and see all of the fun details!)


This card was made by Kandi Kwirant, a member of my Paper Pretties Yahoo Group. She is just the sweetest person! I've never even met her before, and she sent me a card welcoming me to the PP Design Team. I just love her Bella and the awesome patterned paper that she used!






This is a card I received from Julee Tilman (Poetic Artistry). She is using one of her stamp sets (that she designed!!!) on this card. I love how she distressed the card and the use of dry embossing. It's just stunning irl!








This is another card that I received from Julee! Don't you just love the sparkles!?! An unexpected card always makes feel me all warm and fuzzy inside!









This is a card that I received from my fellow designer, Jillian Winters (our little Jillabella!). She sent me a boat load of awesome stamped Bella images... and I can't wait to get to work on them! I love her dry embossed background for this card! It goes perfectly with the main image!







This is an amazing card from my new stamping friend, Dana Seymour. If you haven't checked out Dana's blog -Kismet Art & Life - you are in for a big treat! She is one of my favorite designers. I always stalk her blog and open it first thing in the morning! I sent Dana a couple Rubber Soul stamps because I knew she would do something unbelievable with them! I was totally right! I love the technique she used to create this city scene! You should see it in person. The pic doesn't even do it justice!




This is another card made by Dana. Isn't this saying SO TRUE!?! I could see Oprah dying for this card! :) I love the multicultural coloring that she added. So often we always gravitate to what is closest to home. I know my Bellas always turn out pasty white like me. :) Maybe I should get out more often!







This is a card I received in my Paper Pretties Kit recently from Christie Ortman. I know she is an extremely busy girl, so I thought it was SO sweet of her to add a hand made card to my package. You have to look closely at the brad in the center of the Prima flower! It matches the paper perfectly! I've never seen brads like that before. Too cute!







This is a card that I received from another Paper Pretties DT member, Kristine Reynolds! Kristine also sent me some awesome Bella images to work with. It's SO good to have friends! I love this Bella! She's ready to celebrate!








This is another card from my friend Christie Ortman at Paper Pretties! We (the DT) do a weekly challenge and send out a card to a member of the team. Last week's challenge was to use dry embossing on our cards. The problem was... we could not use our Cuttlebug! Err! I was seriously handicapped on this one! But, Christie did an awesome job! I wish you could see the detail! She chalked the raised areas and added lots of glitz! It's so soft and pretty!


Ok... so I promise to upload these more frequently! I hope I didn't forget anyone! If I did, let me know and I'll add you on. (And forgive me once again!) :)

2 comments :

  1. Wow! You're one lucky girl. These cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness! I knew you would have lots of friends Julie! You are just the sweetest, most creative girl I know. I love some of those RAKS you've received (and I don't mean the ones from me!).

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover