Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 31, 2007

Chocolate Is a Girl's Best Friend

This is another card I made with My Favorite Thing's Hot Stuff set. Have you heard that MFT is releasing all new sets tomorrow (well.... actually in about an hour)! I want some of these SO bad! Their school set is really cute, and I love their 'all boys' set too!

This card actually looks much better in person. I need to get a better lighting setup I think. The main image is colored with Copics and then the dress was paper pieced using some coordinating paper. I really like this line from American Crafts (ala Mode). I'll be posting another card tomorrow using the same patterns. I mounted this onto 2 Scalloped squares and hid the seam. I'm bummed because this was my last piece of Crate Paper polka dot ribbon. But... it coordinated perfectly, so I had to use it!

I'm really tired, so I'll try to do better tomorrow! August 1st is a big day in the paper crafting world. As a Stampin' Up! demo, our mini catalog pre-order starts tomorrow. There are some really great things in there! I was glad, because the main catalog hasn't really done much for me so far. Also, Papertrey Ink begins their Nestabilities (hopefully I'm saying this right!) die pre-orders. I love how these cut AND emboss shapes -- and is compatible with my Cuttlebug machine! Julee (Poetic Artistry) will soon be launching her new stamp line - Verve Visual (Once again, I hope I'm getting all of these spelled right. I'm super sleepy!). I've seen some of her sentiment stamps -- and I think they look really versatile! Also, Gina K is preparing for her new stamp for a cause release. If you are interested in checking any of these out, please see my blog roll/shopping list at the side. I'd link, but I just can't stay awake! You can always e-mail me if you need help finding something (julie_stamps@hotmail.com). I would be happy to enable you.... I mean direct you!

Stamps: MFT Hot Stuff, SU Like it a Latte
Paper: American Crafts ala Mode, Soft Sky
Ink: Brown Palette Noir Ink, COPIC markers
Accessories: Crate Paper Baby Bee ribbon, Mega Scalloped Square Punch, sponge to distress edges

1 comment :

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover