Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 25, 2007

I'd Pick You!



Cambria is one of my favorite stampers (I know, I know -- she's probably one of MOST people's fav's)! This week she is the Featured Stamper on Splitcoaststampers. So... I had to step up to the challenge and CASE one of her cards.

I used Gina K's Flower Trio stamp in place of Cambria's Vases in Vogue. I stamped the image once onto Papertrey's white CS and watercolored. I stamped a second image onto the blue and white dotted background. (This paper is from a paper pack called Nana's Kids. The polka dots are embossed!) I just cut out the vase and flowers, adhered, and colored in the stems with a marker. To make the vase appear to have water in it, I applied Crystal Effects. I added small clear rhinestones to the flowers' centers.

I 'had' to use some Papertrey stamps in this card too. I can't seem to make a card these days without them! The floral bg is stamped with images from the new set - Text Boxed. The sentiment is from the Green Thumb set (stamped with White Craft ink).

Stamps: see above
Paper: Ruby Red, Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue, Papertrey Ink White CS, DCWV Nana's Kids Patterned Paper
Ink: Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie, Black Noir, White Craft, Celery Stamp N Write Marker
Accessories: WCW crayons, Aquapainter, pink organdy (Michaels), hole punch, Crystal Effects, Hero Arts Clear Gemstones
Techniques: sewing

No comments :

Post a Comment

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover