Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 27, 2007

Christmas in July!

Look what arrived at my house today! I had to take a quick picture before I started tearing through it! The day that my new catalog arrives is one of my favorite days of the year. Hee Hee! I think Stampin' Up! has done a WONDERFUL job with it too! I really love the new In Color CS and ink. I was pretty bummed to see Cool Caribbean retire, but I think the new Soft Sky will slowly ease the pain. There isn't one of the 6 that I don't like.

So... I've looked through the catalog about 4 times now (and this is just in the first half hour, LOL!) -- and this is the list of things that I love the most... right now.
-- all of the hostess sets are really nice this year! (so... naturally, I want them all)
-- Textured Cardstock!!!
-- the ribbon is Gorgeous!
-- Colored Index Labels (to label the ends of the stamp pads and my Cardstock folders in my filing cabinet!) - $3.95!
-- the scallop circle punch
-- the designer series paper is really nice this year!
-- Great new wheels! (I love the Dilly Dally ones and the new Doodle wheel!)
-- All in the Family Stamp set (create your own 'family' images with tons of different faces, tops, pants, pets.... it looks really fun!)
-- Garden Whimsy set (butterflies, flowers, ... all in a really fun design)
-- Totally Tabs (stamps to use with my tab punch!)
-- Sanded BG and Polka Dot BG (FUN!)
-- New ABC upper and lower alpha
-- All of the really cute stamps/paper with a school theme (Great for scrapbooking, teacher gifts, etc.!)
-- Secret Garden Simply Scrapin' Kit (really pretty, matches my new Baroque Set!)
-- Define Your Life set (lots of 'dictionary' type definitions)
-- Baby Jesus is Born (I like this artist! Very simple and cute design!)
-- Refuge and Strength (really nice quotes, such as 'In those times I can't seem to find God, I rest in the assurance He knows how to find me) -- can stamp these over the cross stamp that's included

-- Can I just say that I am really impressed that SU sells inspirational stamps? How many big companies would offer 'Jesus' stamps or include bible verses? I think it's great! :)

So.... I'll be listing several stamp sets for sale very soon. I have to make way (and funds) for some new goodies!

No comments :

Post a Comment

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover