Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 3, 2014

Happy NSD (National Scrapbook Day)

 
I love that there is a holiday that celebrates the love of memory keeping, paper, & art.

Studio Calico designed an exclusive NSD kit & stamp set.  Those acrylic stars are so fun!
NDS Mini Kit
http://www.studiocalico.com/shop/national-scrapbooking-day-2014/national-scrapbooking-day-stamp-set?aff=7ded1832

There are so many great challenges going on that help to inspire new projects & there are some awesome prizes up for grabs.  You can check them all out on the blog.

I participated in one of the sketch challenges:
Ever since my Morgan kit arrived, I knew I wanted to use the circle stamp & die to make a moon. This sketch gave me the perfect inspiration! I flipped the sketch & used a journaling card as my sentiment. 
Supplies : Bluegrass Farm PL kit: journaling card; Pretty Little Paper Pad: striped vellum & gold foiled star bg; Morgan Card Kit Add-on: circle stamp & die; ink: ColorBox Gold Pigment Inkpad; other: gold stars & thread 

My sister's last name is Moon & I sent this card out to her this morning.  I love sending her things that play off of her name.  ;)  There is actually another challenge that is perfect for card makers.  (It involves mailing out a handmade card & you can find out more here.)

Happy National Scrapbook Day!  Have fun!  :)

1 comment :

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover