Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 20, 2013

Blessings In Disguise: Market Street Stamps

I am so happy to be a guest on the Market Street Stamps blog again today!

For today's card, I'm using the Blessings in Disguise stamp set.  When I read this sentiment, my heart skipped a beat.  It's been my life story in so many ways & means so much to me.

By the way, this sweet stamp set is only $5!


Here's a little sneak of my project.  Please visit the Market Street Stamps blog to see more.  :)


3 comments :

  1. what a beautiful color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore these colors, Julie!! And I am so glad you love the sentiment, When I found the quote, I too, was taken by humble surprise and thought, "this is SO true"! Thank you for joining us again today, it's been our pleasure! xo Angelica

    ReplyDelete
  3. BLue and Red! love the primary colors combination!

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover