Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 29, 2008

A Dino-Mite Color Challenge

Did you know that CHF has a weekly color challenge? I'd love to have you join us! This week's colors are Prism's: Papaya Puree Dark, Nautical Blue Light, & Spring Willow Dark & were inspired by the Archaic Line by Basic Grey.



Did you notice the silver edging on my dino circle? I used my Krylon silver leafing pen (now on sale at CHF!) and it looks just like those metal edged tags I use to buy all the time. :)


Stamps:
- Baby Love; URA Hoot (Kim Hughes Line) by CHF
- Birthday Centers (MLM Collection) by CHF

Ink:
- Pitch Black & Pesto Adirondack ink by Ranger

Paper:
- Papaya Puree Dark, Nautical Blue Light, & Spring Willow Dark Prismatic Cardstock by Prism
- Archaic by Basic Grey

Accessories:
- Archaic Fibers by Basic Grey
- Nestabilities Dies by Spellbinders (www.ellenhutson.com)
- Silver Precious Metals Hardware by We R Memory Keepers
- Silver Krylon pen
- Copic Markers & Airbrush System (www.ellenhutson.com)

6 comments :

  1. A sweet image and a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is DINOMITE!! I love those colors and the BG Archaic is perfect for boys.
    Cool tip with the silver leafing pen too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the reminder, Julie! I forgot all about CHF color challenges! Your card is so sweet! Really made me with I had that BG paper to use, but I improvised. Going to the CHF gallery to upload it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute and i'm loving that silver pen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable, Julie! Your silver edge looks perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover