Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 7, 2015

New Ventures - {Make it Meaningful}

I'm excited to finally be able to share a peek of my newest venture!  I love making - whether it's with paper & glue, fabric, or paint.  Being creative energizes my soul.  My brother, unlike me, is a whiz with wood.  We decided to join efforts & set up shop.
 I'm hoping to have shipping options soon, but for now - if you're in Indiana, we'd love to have you check out our shop!  We also like making custom projects.
 One of my favorite things is the Milk & Cream sign.  I salvaged some antique glass & white paint-chipped wood from an old barn & designed the lettering. 
 I also made some cute little dolls & dachshunds for the shop.  We have some unique antique pieces too!
If you're a fan of HGTV's Fixer Upper show, you might recognize the sign that inspired this design.  It was a labor of love, & now I'm tempted to keep it for my own kitchen. ;)
We're busy coming up with new designs & I'm loving this new path our lives are taking.  Thanks for checking it out!

1 comment :

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover