Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 14, 2015

Love Your Lettering

Happy Saturday! I woke up this morning to take a peek at the newest class release from Studio Calico and couldn't be more excited.  Jasmine Jones is such a talented artist & I immediately signed up for her Love Your Lettering online workshop.

I've always wanted to know how to create beautiful hand lettering (I practiced all the time in my Lisa Frank notebook back in the day) and I think this class is going to be so much fun.
 You can also purchase a class kit which ships free to anywhere in the world.  The kit includes:



  • (2) paper mate flair pens
  • prismacolor white eraser
  • bienfang tracing pad
  • zero center ruler
  • tomboy brush pen
  • lettering guide

  • You can find out more about this class & get registered here.  This workshop is only $19 (even less for Studio Calico kit subscribers & Rewards Members!) so it's a fantastic opportunity to learn a new skill.  Class starts on April 6th & I hope you'll join me!

    No comments :

    Post a Comment

    This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
     
    Pin It button on image hover