Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 28, 2014

New Kit Love

Have you checked out the June {Hello, Hello} kits from Studio Calico?  They're available now & I am in love.  Seriously.  I've talked about the card kits in my previous posts, but I feel that it's my duty to show you the amazing goodness that's in the other kits.  :)

Sometimes you just need a diagram.  So here are some of the reasons I love the Hello, Hello Scrapbook kit:

Who else is excited about the comeback of foam stamps?!?  I love it when I know I will use each and every piece in a kit.  That's when you know it's a winner.

And this is the Hello, Hello Project Life kit for this month.  The cards themselves are so colorful & fun!  Here are some of the other features that I love:
I can't wait for my box of new goodies to arrive!

No comments :

Post a Comment

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover