Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 23, 2013

Studio Calico's January Kits Sneak Peek

I wanted to share some sneaks from the upcoming Copper Mountain kits from Studio Calico before life gets even more busy than it already is.  ;)

These kits are really fun.  I got to work with the card kit & the card kit add-on (Spaulding Bowl) this month.  The main card kit comes with a set of metal dies that coordinate with the stamp set.  I thought it would be fun to make a felty with the whale die.  Here's a little peek:
 The kit also comes with these adorable little fish stamps.  I love that there's a solid & an outline image in the set.  It makes stamping SO easy!
The Spaulding Bowl card kit add-on is just my style!  I love the retro feel to it & the whole theme is perfect for book lovers.  I tore a page out of a vintage dictionary & watercolored it using Mister Huey's mist & a paintbrush to use as my background.

My last sneak uses some of the printables from January.  I used this star image & repeated it to create my own patterned paper.  These star buttons are pretty cool too, huh?  They're from the card kit as well.

You can find sneak images of the kits themselves by visiting here.

Subscribers can start shopping at 12 noon EST on the 27th.  At midnight, the kits will be available for everyone… but you have to have fast fingers.  ;)  See you there!

No comments :

Post a Comment

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover