Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 29, 2013

Marks & Co Reveal (Studio Calico August Kits)

I am in love with the new Marks & Co. kits from Studio Calico!  There are such awesome treasures in each one.  

For example, in the Scrapbook Kit, you'll find an exclusive stitching template by Amy Tangerine as well as some of her new stitched vellum pockets that were just revealed at CHA.  The new Dear Lizzy die cut frames are adorable & the wood veneer alpha set by SC just knocks my socks off!

The Card Kit has been so much fun to use!  I was able to help brainstorm several of the stamps in this set... so it was especially exciting for me to see it all come to fruition.  The b&w floral washi tape is just beautiful in this kit too!

The Project Life kit comes with some gorgeous cards!  I am still gearing myself up to start Project Life, but in the meantime, I use the cards for focal points on my greeting cards.  The stamp set by Kal Barteski in this kit is unbelievably awesome!  There are also stitchable tags from Amy Tangerine's new Cut & Paste collection included in this kit.

Of course, the Add-on kits are pretty amazing too.  Make sure to check them all out here.

So... here are the cards that I created using this month's kits.  The first three cards were made exclusively from the Card Kit.
This sweet little deer die cut is perfect for a baby card.  All of the elements in this card were made using  the Salinger (Add-on 2) kit, except for the sentiment (which was from the Main Scrapbooking kit.)
 I love this floral paper (from Amy Tangerine's Cut & Paste collection) found in the Bronte (Add-on 1) kit.
 This card was made entirely from the Steinbeck (PL Add-on) kit.
 And the next two cards use PL card from that same Steinbeck kit, along with the stitching template from the Main Scrapbooking kit.
I used one of the Digital Cut Files to create the word "you" using my Silhouette.
Thanks for taking a peek at my projects this month!

No comments :

Post a Comment

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover