Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 27, 2013

Studio Calico {Neverland} Video Reveal!

Hurry, hurry!  The new {Neverland} March kits from Studio Calico are up for grabs!  (You can find them all here.)

I thought I'd try something new & video all of the supplies in the Studio Calico kits that I ordered this month.  Sometimes it helps to see the items in a little more realistic setting to really know what things look like. ???


(You can watch the video in a larger format directly from YouTube.)

I'll be back soon with a post filled with all of the projects I made this month.  For now, you can find them all in my Studio Calico gallery.

Happy Shopping!

1 comment :

  1. Thank you so much- such a great idea! I hope you will continue to make these videos for reveal night! Now, I'm even more anxious to get my kits in my hands!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover